Vaulted Family Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone, shakes and siding blend together to give a rustic look to this Mountain home plan.
- Inside, the vaulted ceiling opens up the family room making it feel expansive.
- All the main rooms are open to each other for a wonderful traffic flow.
- Split bedrooms place the master suite off by itself while the two family/guest bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- The upper level is an unfinished bonus room not included in the living area square footage of the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 57' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"