Vaulted Great Room Beauty
About This Plan
- A 3-car garage comes off the front of this southern country home plan and a covered porch adds to its curb appeal.
- The central axis of the home plan is vaulted and wide open. From the fireplace in the living room you have unimpeded views straight to the kitchen.
- A large deck is accessible by French doors off the great room and a single door from the dining room. A smaller screened porch off the dining room gives you a second option for enjoying the outdoors with a modicum of cover.
- Pocket doors reveal the study off the foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,568 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,389 sq. ft.
- Deck: 226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 1"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 812 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss