Vaulted Great Room Craftsman Country
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan provides a very functional split-floor plan layout with many of the features that your family desires including an expansive master bedroom / bath with trayed ceiling and plenty of storage space in the his and her walk-in closets.
- The large great room features an attractive vaulted ceiling and a gas log fireplace.
- Front and rear covered porches are great for enjoying the outdoors in comfort.
- An open kitchen layout with plenty of counter space for that growing family is sure to please.
- The laundry room is conveniently located.
- The basement foundation option makes for a great value with a wide variety of innovative features.
- The roof is stick framed and has an 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 51143MM (1,876 sq. ft.) and 51173MM (1,801 sq. ft.).
- Get a slab or crawlspace with house plans 51122MM (1,853 sq. ft.) and 51131MM (1,604 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,627 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,627 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 103 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 10"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 641 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick