Vaulted Living Room
1 - 3
About This Plan
- Rustic board and batten and stone columns give this home plan a real Mountain look.
- The living room is anchored by a big fireplace and has a cozy card table nook on the side.
- The big country kitchen combines a bright and cheerful nook with the big kitchen.
- Located on the first floor, the master suite has a private bathroom and both a linear and walk-in clothes closet.
- Both bedrooms on the second floor are huge and have vaulted ceilings.
- The desk area has built-in bookshelves on each side and a double window so you can work or surf the web in natural sunlight.
- Related Plan: Looking for a smaller version (1,362 sq. ft.)? See plan 11549KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,825 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 753 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 6"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front