Vaulted Office or Bedroom Three
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A spacious vaulted office can also serve as bedroom three in this one level Traditional home plan.
- Columns introduce the large formal dining room.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace of the great room that is open to the kitchen and breakfast area.
- Spend time outdoors on the extra large grilling porch with its outdoor kitchen.
- The master suite is enormous and boasts a tray ceiling and private master bath with both a soaking tub and walk-in shower.
- Golf cart storage has been designed into the two car side-entry garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,050 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 611 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 10"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 889 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick