Vaulted One-Story Bungalow
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This charming one-story bungalow house plan features vaulted spaces indoor and out, including both the front covered porch and rear covered patio.
- The foyer has a 14' ceiling and the great room features a 12'4" vaulted ceiling with a fireplace shared by the vaulted rear covered patio.
- Vaults continue in the den and nook, both with patio access.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and nook. Casual meals can be had at the counter.
- The master bedroom is vaulted and double vanities are found in the bath. A second bedroom has its own bath with laundry tucked away as well.
- Related Plan: For a larger version see house plan 23262JD (1,657 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss