Versatile Modern Farmhouse Plan with Two Upstairs Bedroom Layouts
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Not your ordinary Farmhouse house plan, this modern version incorporates the much-loved open layout.
- There's useable outdoor space - covered and open to the sky - on three sides of the home.
- The wide entry foyer opens up to a flex room; use it as a study or guest bedroom, your choice.
- In the kitchen, a bank of triple windows by the sink lets you look out into the back covered porch so you can watch the kids play or hand out snacks.
- On the other side of the home, the master suite gets a charming window seat, a big walk-in closet and large private bathroom.
- Upstairs, choose from two bedroom layouts (both come with the plan purchase) giving you 2 or 3 baths. Finish the bonus room over the angled two car garage to add an extra 503 square feet of living space.
- Related Plans: Get 2 upstairs bedrooms with house plans 28912JJ (2,556 sq. ft.) and 28921JJ (2,654 sq. ft.).
Alternate 2nd Floor Layout
Basement Option Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,781 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,922 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 859 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 231 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 337 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 65' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5,6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick