About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Charming gingerbread details give this Victorian-style, 2-story house plan great curb appeal. A wrapping front porch adds to the charm.
- Once inside, guests are greeted with views into both the formal bayed dining room and the great room. The great room features a fireplace, flanked by sunny windows, beneath a 2-story-high ceiling. Adjacent to the great room, the island kitchen and breakfast area are comfortably arranged for efficiency and easy entertaining. A screened porch expands dining options to the outdoors.
- Just off the kitchen, a utility area features a pantry, laundry room, and a mud room with built-in bench and coat closet to intercept traffic from the 3-car garage. Also in this area is a sunny bayed office, which enjoys privacy from the main living areas of the home.
- On the opposite side of the home, the master suite resides behind double doors. The bedroom includes a sunlit, bayed sitting area -- perfect for relaxing with a book. The bath area includes his-and-her vanities that flank an oval soaking tub, walk-in shower, compartmented toilet and walk-in closet with a window to the front.
- Upstairs, all secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets. Bedroom 2 is flooded with natural light from an array of bayed windows and enjoys its own bath. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a central hall bath. An upper-level landing offers views to the great room and entry hall below.