View-Grabbing Narrow Lot Design
About This Plan
- At just 30 feet wide, this view-grabbing home plan includes a single-car garage, three bedrooms, and a reverse two-story design that seizes the view.
- The main level of the home is primarily utilitarian. The garage connects to a hallway that leads to the laundry room, and to a pair of secondary bedrooms and a full bath. The hallway also directs traffic to the entry hall where a wraparound staircase ascends to the upper level.
- The stair tower is filled with light from windows that wrap around its midsection. The rear of the plan contains the living spaces of the great room, kitchen, dining room, and a deck. Vaulted ceilings and abundant windows add to the spacious feel of the rooms. The rear banks of windows direct the focus toward the view and amenities add comfort.
- The great room features a fireplace while the kitchen offers an island with a cooktop and a corner pantry. A door in the adjacent dining room links the interior spaces to the deck.
- Also located on the upper level, the master suite contains a walk-in closet with built-ins, a vaulted ceiling, a spa tub, and a dual-sink vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 866 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 322 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss