Volume and Light
About This Plan
- Traditional in style, this design gains appeal from the large arched window that faces the street.
- The privately situated master suite has direct access to the patio that runs the width of the house in back. In the master suite, there are two walk-in closets, garden tub, separate shower and twin sinks.
- On the other side of the house, the other full bath serves the secondary bedrooms.
- The open living area is vaulted and has two skylights, adding volume and light. A corner fireplace bordered by built-ins warms the entire living area. The vault rises to 16'3".
- Off the entry, a study or media room completes the plan.
- The covered section of the rear patio is 38' wide and 6' deep.
- For the alternate basement foundation, the garage is pulled forward 2', increasing the overall depth of the home to 64'. The utility room and toilet closet of the master bath are shortened to accommodate the stairs. The designer also pulled some of the space for the stairs from the garage making the garage depth with the basement stairs 24'-2".
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,272 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 914 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss