Wall of Windows
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns and a covered porch greet you as you enter this Craftsman style home of just over 2,000 square feet.
- As you enter the home, you'll be drawn to the main living area by the abundant natural light flowing in through the windows that are found along the entire rear of the home.
- The kitchen works with the dining room and great room to create a living area that's also big enough to entertain large groups.
- The bedrooms are found to the left of the entry where the master suite pampers with a step ceiling, large walk-in closet and private bath with Jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional bedrooms lie to the front of the home with direct access to the full bath just off the entry.
- A three-stall garage with extra storage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,032 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,032 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 876 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss