Warm and Welcoming Country House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- The large front porch sets the stage for a warm and welcoming Country home.
- The great room is the center of activity and features a gas fireplace, entertainment alcove plus a view to the rear yard and covered rear porch.
- An open kitchen is defined by a 5' island with seating for three and offers the conveniences of a double oven and pantry.
- Columns decorate the entry to an informal dining room designed for large family gatherings or dinner guests.
- The master suite provides privacy and luxury to the homeowner.
- A whirlpool tub, shower, double bowl vanity, large walk-in closet and private sitting area offers a wonderful retreat.
- Three secondary bedrooms and balcony that overlooks the entry are located on the upper level.
- Additional spaces such as a mud room, half bath, laundry room and home office alcove help keep order on the main level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,685 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 725 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 213 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 479 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss