Waterfront Country Craftsman Plan with Walk-out Basement
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This Country Craftsman home plan is oriented to take advantage of rearward views. With its large partially-screened deck and lower-level patio, it is the perfect waterfront design.
- A cathedral ceiling with exposed beams soars 14'6" above the combined great room and kitchen, where an island hosts a double-bowl sink directly across from a large range. A sun room gets amazing natural light and has a 12' cathedral ceiling.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main level, and boasts french doors to the deck and a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet. A second bedroom suite is located across the hall.
- The double garage protrudes from the front of the home in order to create a parking courtyard, and a mudroom just inside features a coat closet, utility sink, and laundry.
- A second family room with a wet bar can be found on the lower level, along with a third bedroom and bunk room. French doors lead to the lower patio, which provides stairs to the primary deck above.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,954 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,954 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 273 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,030 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12