Welcoming Neighborhood Home Design
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This split bedroom home plan offers all the amenities you're looking for in a home. Once inside you'll feel an openness created by the spacious great room with fireplace and elaborate ten foot boxed ceiling.
- The third bedroom or study, with elegant eight inch columns, is open to the great room creating a spacious feel throughout the design.
- Spending quality time with the family will be a delight in the breakfast room with access to the grilling porch.
- You'll find solitude in the master suite complete with a heavenly whirlpool tub and huge walk-in closet.
- A full bath separates bedroom two from the study completing the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 284 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 71' 2"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 342 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick