Welcoming Stone Steps
About This Plan
- Stone steps and a covered porch welcome you to this tree house style home plan.
- French doors open to the studio with a wet bar providing relaxation while enjoying the great room fireplace.
- Your guests will enjoy the openness of the dining room and kitchen created by the vaulted ceilings above.
- A peninsula grilling deck allows you to prepare your meals with ease.
- Separated from the living areas by a bridge, your master suite includes corner glass shower and walk-in closet with a convenient laundry area.
- The lower level has an identical bedroom suite with French door access to the rear deck.
- The lower floor has its own bedroom with french doors leading to the rear deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,610 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 634 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,976 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 213 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 10"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick