Well-Designed Craftsman House Plan
5 - 6
About This Plan
- A graceful eyebrow dormer sits on the roof over Bedroom 2 of this attractive Craftsman house plan with an optional finished lower level.
- On the practical side, the home has both a mud room and a huge utility room with an island and lots of windows.
- Amenities include a quiet study, built-ins and a gorgeous, spacious open floor plan.
- The first floor master suite is top-of-the-line with its giant walk-in closet and deluxe private bathroom with a big, stand-alone soaking tub.
- Most of the large bedrooms on the second floor boast vaulted ceilings and all have walk-in closets. The second floor laundry room is an added perk.
- An optional finished lower level gives you a second kitchen, a dedicated exercise room, a fabulous media room and a 6th bedroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,880 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,784 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,291 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 82' 1"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12