Well-Designed Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Brick, stone and siding facade bring variety and color to the exterior of this beautiful Traditional home.
- Side lights at the front entry introduce light into the spacious foyer.
- An open concept floor plan offers a direct view to the rear yard from the great room, with 10 high ceiling and gas fireplace and from the dining and kitchen areas.
- A 6 x 4’ island with seating anchors the kitchen and a walk-in pantry provides an abundance of storage.
- A large laundry room and mud room help maintain an orderly home and offer a transitional entrance from the 3-car garage.
- The master suite enjoys a raised ceiling, to accommodate the arched top window, a double bowl vanity, shower and large walk-in closet, adding convenience and luxury.
- Three secondary bedrooms on the second floor plus and unfinished attic space complete this family-friendly home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,481 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 905 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 51' 1"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 695 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss