About This Plan
- A pleasing mix of exterior materials add visual appeal to this Traditional house plan that comes with wonderful amenities.
- The large kitchen has a walk-in pantry and a cozy built-in banquette with windows on three sides.
- Outdoor space includes a big front porch and a large deck in back.
- The first floor master's suite is a real treat since there are no stairs to climb.
- The quiet study in back has terrific storage with its walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, three big bedrooms share a hall bathroom that has two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,915 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 793 sq. ft.
- Deck: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 3"
- Depth: 61' 11"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss