Wraparound Porch and a Country Kitchen
About This Plan
- This large Country home plan has it all!
- A great big porch wraps around the front of the home for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Both the foyer and the huge great room have vaulted ceilings that soar upwards.
- Four columns separate the foyer from the formal dining room, making the room feel larger.
- A great big Country kitchen will be your family's favorite place to hang out.
- Note the walk-in pantry and island with an eating bar.
- The spacious master bedroom has a big bay window and a sitting area.
- Upstairs, two extra-large bedrooms each have a dormer window and sloped ceilings.
- On the lower level a media/theater room has lots of built-in shelving.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,782 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 396 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,571 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 815 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,927 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 568 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 8"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss