Zoned for Formal and Informal Living
About This Plan
- Your first introduction to this Colonial home plan is the two-story foyer as you enter the home.
- Both the dining room and living room are quite large but they pale in comparison to the massive family room with bay window, where you can have all your family gatherings.
- Nearby, the kitchen has a peninsula eating bar and is filled with light from all the windows in the breakfast area.
- The first floor master suite has a divided walk-in closet with his and her sections and it includes built-in shelving.
- Three family bedrooms occupy the upper floor and down the hall, a future rec room can be a home office, playroom or another bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,307 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 926 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,307 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 334 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 4"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick