1-Bed Carriage House with Main-level Mudroom
About This Plan
- Although small in size, this 1-bedroom carriage house boasts immense character and exterior charm.
- The main level consists of the 2-car garage and a mud / laundry room that juts out from the square design.
- Upstairs, the L-shaped counters keep the kitchen open to the living space, making the rooms feel larger.
- The bedroom includes a closet for your wardrobe, as well as a linen closet for additional storage space.
- A laundry closet is accessible from the full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 681 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss