1-Bed Carriage House with Oversized Garage and Loft
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this 1-bedroom, carriage house plan adds to the character and curb appeal. Stone and shake accents complete the design.
- The sizable garage occupies the left side of the home with two oversized garage doors, along with a man door to the left.
- An inviting front porch welcomes you inside, where a living room opens to the dining area. The galley-style kitchen is tucked towards the rear, while the walk-in pantry makes good use of the space beneath the stairs.
- The bedroom is located on the main level and includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, discover a roomy loft to be used as a flexible space for the homeowner.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,369 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,207 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1993 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss