1-Bed Cottage House Plan with Front and Back Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- Enjoy the tiny house lifestyle with this 1-bedroom cottage house plan, complete with a spacious front porch to welcome visitors.
- The main floor consists of your shared living spaces in an open floor plan. Cubbies and built-in shelves in the entry serves as the perfect drop zone for personal items.
- The eat-in kitchen provides a dining table, which doubles as an island for added workspace, and a nearby built-in desk provides a space for electronics and paperwork.
- A door near the powder bath leads to a back patio with a plan for a pergola.
- The bedroom is located on the second level with a washer / dryer in the walk-in closet, and a full bathroom with dual sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 530 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 310 sq. ft.
- Deck: 165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss