1-Bed Home Plan Under 600 Square Feet
About This Plan
- A shed roof comes provides cover on the front porch of the tiny one-bed home plan. At just 572 square feet, it is perfect for use as an ADU.
- A closet is located just inside the front door and helps you manage clutter.
- The living room flows into the kitchen. With raised ceilings going to 10', the home has a surprisingly open feel to it.
- The bedroom is on the right and has a walk-in closet. A stackable laundry unit is in the bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 572 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12