1-Story Craftsman Ranch-style House Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This 1-story Craftsman home plan gives you 2 bedrooms close to each other yet far enough apart for your privacy.
- From the foyer, you have views across the dining room to the porch beyond.
- A nice-sized island in the kitchen has seating for 3 and 2 sinks plus a dishwasher. A walk-in pantry is conveniently located by the garage entry and makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The great room has a fireplace on the side way and a tray ceiling and views to the back.
- A study gives you a quiet place to read or to work from home.
- A mudroom provides a great transition space between the garage and the home and has room for a built-in bench. The laundry is attached to the mudroom and has ample counter space as well as a closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,577 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12