1-Story Modern Tudor House Plan with 3-Bedrooms and Optional Lower Level Expansion - 2700 Sq. Ft.
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This fresh Modern Tudor house plan gives you 2733 square feet of heated living space and has lower level expansion as well.
- Once inside the front door, there is a stunning open staircase to the basement that is nearly 2-stories tall with lots of glass and lots of room for a signature statement chandelier. If you don't need a basement and opt for a crawlspace or slab foundation, this stairwell space has potential as a sitting room, home office, homework station, or whatever you can dream up.
- The 12' tall ceilings in the open-concept Living Room, Kitchen and Dining Room are visible from the minute you open the front door and offer an bright and warm living space. There isn't much stopping the view out the back with large sliding glass doors and large windows.
- This house plan boasts three bedroom suites on the main level and three additional bedrooms on the optional basement level.
- The master suite is located at the rear of the home, with a large 5-piece bath connecting to the oversized walk-in closet. Access to the laundry in the hallway is available through a pocket door in the master's closet.
- On the main level, the front bedroom can easily serve as a home office, study, craft room, or guest bedroom. A full bath and closet is located in a private vestibule off the foyer area.
- Across the home you'll pass the mudroom equipped with a landing zone as well as a convenient half bath, a storage closet, and a large walk-in pantry as you make your way to the third main floor bedroom. This bedroom offers a walk in closet and private bath, with privacy away from the master suite.
- A larger covered deck/patio is very private yet open at the same time. It also has one of the best outdoor grilling areas you could ask for.
- The optional lower level also has the potential for 3 additional bedrooms. One is designed as a suite and the other two in a jack and jill setup with a shared bathroom. A large Rec Room area for fun and games, as well as watching television as you entertain and use the large on-wall wet bar. A separate media room/home theater just off the main recreation room space.
- With two storage areas, a powder bath and a lower level Laundry Room, this basement has more to offer than most houses main levels.
- A 3-car front entry garage offers ample space for vehicles as well as a small area suitable for a workshop, workbench, or storage.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,733 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,733 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 808 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 194 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,292 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 466 sq. ft.
- Covered Deck: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 86' 1"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 927 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss