1162 Square Foot Rustic 3 Bedroom New American Ranch
About This Plan
- The stunning rustic exterior adds to the curb appeal provided by this 3-bedroom New American Ranch home plan.
- An inviting 22'4" by 7' front porch invites family and friends inside where a living room resides to the right.
- The rectangular kitchen features a corner pantry and a window above the sink that overlooks the back yard.
- The living space expands onto a rear porch for BBQs and lounging outdoors; an ideal spot when entertaining.
- The primary bedroom includes a full bathroom with a dual-vanity sink. Across the hall, two bedrooms share a full bath and the laundry room is centrally located for convenience.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with house plans 420048WNT (1,240 sq. ft.) and 420043WNT (1,264 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,162 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 390 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 390 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 234 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss