1202 Square Foot Rustic Country Home Plan with 8'-deep Front and Rear Porches
About This Plan
- This rustic one-story home plan has 8'-deep porches front and back that span the entire length of the home, giving you great fresh air spaces to enjoy. A decorative gable above gives it a Craftsman touch.
- The center portion of the home is open front to back and gives you a living room in front and a kitchen in back with an island with room for casual seating. The sink is centered on the window looking out back.
- A split bedroom layout has the master suite isolated on the left side of the home with a walk-in closet and a 4-fixture bath. Across the home, two bedrooms - each with walk-ins of their own - share a Jack and Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 624 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 9"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss