1240 Sq Ft Rustic 3 Bedroom New American Ranch with Large Mudroom
About This Plan
- The stunning rustic exterior adds to the curb appeal provided by this 3-bedroom New American Ranch home plan.
- An inviting 22'6" by 7' front porch invites family and friends inside where a living room resides to the right.
- The C-shaped has a sink centered over a window on the back wall, counter seating and a roomy pantry. A door has direct access to the back porch for al fresco eating.
- Bedroom 1 includes a full bathroom and a walk-in closet. The two remaining bedrooms share a hall bath.
- A large mud room with washer and dryer has direct access to the rear covered porch.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 420043WNT and get a smaller version (1,162 square feet) with house plan 420042WNT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,240 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 314 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 314 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 158 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss