1252 Square Foot 3-Bed Traditional One-Story House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan gives you 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,252 square feet of heated living area.
- A 2-car garage () has a single 18' by 8' overhead door with access to the kitchen and a side man door.
- Bedrooms occupy the left side of the home with laundry centrally located to all of them.
- The family room opens tot he dining room and the C-shaped kitchen with peninsula seating, double sink set below a window looking out back and a corner pantry.
- Expand to the basement and get two more bedrooms sharing a bath and a large family room and a home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 36' 6"
- Max ridge height: 17' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss