1261 Square Foot One-Level House Plan with Option to Finish Basement
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living in this 1,261 square foot house plan with the option to nearly double the living area when finishing the basement.
- The open living, dining, and kitchen areas make the space feel even bigger, while U-shaped cabinetry and a corner pantry forms the kitchen.
- Three bedrooms and the laundry closet are clustered along the left side of the home. The master bedroom features rearward views, two closets, and a 4-fixture bathroom.
- The lower level is designed with a generous family room, home office, full bath, and two bedrooms.
- Other notable features include a double garage with entry from the front.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,261 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,261 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,241 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 36' 8"
- Max ridge height: 16' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss