1275 Square Foot Rustic Ranch House Plan with Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- This 2 bed house plan has a vaulted covered entry and a front porch spanning the entire front of the home. Centered on the porch, a pair of french doors open to reveal a dramatic vaulted interior and a floor plan open front to back.
- The great room is vaulted front to back and has a fireplace. It is open to the kitchen and provides separation between the entertaining space and the bedrooms.
- The screen porch off the great room has access to the back deck.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and private bath. Across the home, a second bedrooms has its own bath.
- Related Plan: Get a walkout basement with house plan 68880VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,275 sq. ft.
- Deck: 300 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 81 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 106 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick