Contemporary 3 Bed Mountain Ranch for the Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This contemporary mountain ranch is designed for a rear-sloping lot and has wonderful outdoor spaces that take advantage of your view out back. The front door is centered on the vaulted covered entry. Step inside and your views extend through to the back of the home and beyond.
- Vaulted ceilings run from front to back giving the country kitchen and great room with fireplace an expansive feel. The kitchen and great room are vaulted front to back and has a fireplace. French doors open to the vaulted rear porch which has access to open decks to each side.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy and Bed 1 and Bed 2 enjoy outdoor access.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 68536VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,273 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,273 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 368 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 106 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on
- Framing Type: Stick