1500 Square Foot Barndo Home Plan with RV and Standard Car Garage
About This Plan
- This barndominium style house plan is a gorgeous small barndo home with 1498 square feet, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The exterior of this home is beautifully unique with stone and dark accents and a 13’ tall covered porch.
- Inside the home is a gorgeous entryway followed by an open concept kitchen, dining room and great room. A built-in fireplace as well as access to the patio on the rear side of the home can be found off the great room, as well as a walk-in pantry in the kitchen.
- The right side of the home is where the bedrooms can be found, each with their own walk-in closet and access to a shared hallway bathroom.
- On the opposite side of the home is the three-car garage, with one door being taller than the other to fit trucks or vans.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 925 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 14' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 On 12; 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss