1515 Square Foot 3-Bed House Plan with Brick and Stucco Exterior
About This Plan
- This 3 bed, 2 bath house plan gives you 1,515 square feet of heated living and has an attractive stucco exterior.
- The foyer flows into an open concept layout the great room in front and the dining room and kitchen in back.
- Bedrooms line the left side of the home. Beds 2 and 3 share a bath and the master suite has a four-fixture bath and a walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 82306KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,515 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 306 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss