1579 Square Foot Country House Plan with Wraparound Porch - Architectural Designs
About This Plan
- A standing seam metal roof sits atop this storybook country house plan with L-shaped wraparound porch.
- The front door leads you into an open layout consisting of the vaulted family / dining room and kitchen, where a multi-use island serves as a natural gathering spot and offers seating for three.
- The fireplace provides a sense of warmth throughout the shared living space, and a spacious back porch lends plenty of space for a grill and lounge furniture.
- The vaulted master bedroom is privately situated in back of the home and features two walk-in closets and a master bath with two vanities and a walk-in shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, are separated by a shared full bath.
- A drop zone and laundry room are located near the kitchen, with a door offering access to the side yard.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 86339HH (1,631 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,579 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,579 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,565 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 1"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12