Storybook Bungalow with Large Front and Back Porches
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof sits atop this storybook bungalow plan, with shake siding accents adding texture to the front porch. A brick skirt completes the design.
- French doors lead guests into an open layout consisting of the family / dining room and kitchen, where a multi-use island serves as a natural gathering spot and offers seating for three.
- The fireplace provides a sense of warmth throughout the shared living space, and a spacious back porch lends plenty of space for a grill and lounge furniture.
- The master bedroom is privately situated near the back of the home, and features two walk-in closets and a lavish master bath with a toilet room and freestanding tub.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, are separated by a full bath, which they share.
- A drop zone and laundry room are located near the kitchen, with a door offering access to the side yard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,631 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,631 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 9"
- Depth: 66' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12