1750 Square Foot 3 Bedroom Contemporary Barndominium-Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This 3-bed, 2.5 bathroom contemporary barndominium-style house plan gives you 1,750 square feet of heated living.
- A 50' wide and 10' deep porch in front has sliding doors that access a wide open floor plan with a vaulted living room, dining room and kitchen flowing seamlessly together.
- Bedrooms line the back of the home with beds 2 and 3 sharing a bath and the master bedroom - with pocket doors concealing the walk-in closet - having its own 4-fixture bath.
- On the right, the mudroom is accessible from the outside. Mechanicals and a powder room are also located steps away.
- This Metal House Plan was designed with a Pre-Engineered Metal Building (PEMB) in mind. A PEMB is the most commonly used structure when building a barndominium. A PEMB can be engineered, fabricated and shipped to any location in the world and generally can be installed in a much shorter time than a traditionally framed home. Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings get a project in the dry very quickly and allow for interior build-outs to be convenient, not having to support roof loads.
- This metal house plan is available with 2x6 exterior framing by selecting it the Options menu.
Metal Wall Framing Detail
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Post Frame
- Standard Type(s): Metal
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 11' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss