1760 Cape Cod Cottage House Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This Cape Cod style home plan offers a warm and welcoming 6'-deep front porch, a large gable and 2-car front entry garage. The siding exterior provides the opportunity for a wide selection of color schemes.
- The living room, dining and kitchen all enjoy large windows with a rear yard view.
- The first floor master bedroom features a walk-in closet and double bowl vanity. Two additional bedrooms and a loft on the upper level make this a perfect home for your growing family or the empty nester who enjoys frequent out-of- town guests.
- A full basement offers storage or additional living space if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,158 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 602 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 204 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 10" First Floor / 8' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 1/2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss