1923 Square Foot New American Ranch with Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom one-story New American ranch home plan gives you 1,923 square feet of heated living space and a 2-car (410 square foot) garage.
- French doors are sheltered by the front porch and open to views of vaulted great room and the dining room set off to the side by columns and a tray ceiling.
- An island in the kitchen has a double sink and counter seating on the other side. A bayed nook has a door that takes you to the back deck or patio.
- The master suite has views to the back and a five-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,923 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 9' 1"