1970 Square Foot 3 Bedroom Cottage with Laundry Chute and a Finished Daylight Basement
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom cottage gives you 1970 square feet of heated living with one bedroom on the main floor and two more in the finished daylight basement. The front split foyer has a 12' ceiling and includes a walk-in closet as well as a practical bench.
- Taking the stairs to the main floor and you are greeted by an open concept space including the kitchen, the living room with 14'3" cathedral ceiling and the dining area. A coffee bar corner is provided between the kitchen and the dining room which can accommodate up to 6 people comfortably thanks to its built-in bench seating.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet with an integrated laundry chute for your convenience. A complete bathroom offers a large shower and a separate bath, as well as two sinks and storage.
- In the daylight basement, a family room with wood-burning fireplace compliments the bedrooms. A flexible space is also provided either to install some training accessories or an office area, your choice. The laundry room and a storage area complete this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,970 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12