2,600 Sq. Ft. Craftsman Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Master Suite Fireplace
About This Plan
- This 2,613 square foot house plan gives you 3 beds, 2.5 baths and a 2-car front garage (834 sq. ft.). The exterior has an attractive mix of clapboard, stone and shakes.
- The front door is set in the center of the 6'-deep front porch and opens to the foyer with view of the two-story great room ahead. Sliding doors on the back wall open to the 22' by 16' covered deck with an open decks to either side.
- The dining room is open to the great room and the kitchen with island and walk-in pantry. A door opens to the mud room which connects to the 2-car garage.
- On the right, the master suite with fireplace opens to a back deck and has a five-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. Upstairs, two more bedrooms share a bath and are separated by a loft open to the great room below.
- Walk upstairs to the loft area overlooking the great room, in-between two bedrooms that share a bath and storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,037 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 6' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 17 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss