2 Bed 1360 Square Foot Vacation Cottage with Vaulted Open Concept Living with Loft Expansion
About This Plan
- This 1,360 square foot house plan draws inspiration from both Cottage and Bungalow styles and has a vaulted front porch (34’ by 10’) that extends your enjoyment to the outdoors.
- Step through the front door and you see an airy and spaciousness open-concept living area. Light fills the space through large windows in the combined kitchen with angled eating bar, vaulted great room and the vaulted dining room spaces.
- Two main floor bedrooms are located in back including the master suite with outdoor access, a walk-in closet and a private bathroom. Across the hall lies the second bedroom.
- A hidden storge space under the stairs offers a discreet solution for stowing away items that are not in everyday use. A utility laundry room is conveniently located near the bedrooms.
- Upstairs, there is an unfinished loft with 8' ceilings and sloped corners. This space can be used as a private retreat, an art studio, or a playroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,360 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- Loft: 471 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss