2 Bed Bungalow with Optional Versions
About This Plan
- Whether you are starting out or right-sizing for retirement, this 2 bedroom bungalow has great curb appeal plus amenities to please.
- A welcoming covered entry opens to an open concept main living area. The forward living room enjoys the warmth of a 3-sided fireplace which provides subtle separation from the dining area.
- The kitchen boasts plenty of storage and a central island and easily interacts with both the dining and living areas.
- The sleeping area gains privacy by the thoughtful placement of the staircase. Two bedrooms enjoy easy access to a well-appointed 5-fixture bathroom with independent soaker tub and shower and a convenient laundry room.
- An attached 2-car garage has direct basement access by its own staircase.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,313 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,313 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss