2-Bed Carriage House Plan with 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A gable roof, ornamented with shed dormers, rests atop this 2-bedroom, carriage house plan, while tapered columns add character to the front elevation.
- On the main level, two garage stalls can be found, along with the mechanical room.
- Upstairs, the eat-in kitchen greets you, and connects to the living room for open concept living.
- The master suite includes a walk-in closet, and access to the full bath, shared by the second bedroom down the hall.
- A laundry closet offers space for a stackable unit, and an unfinished storage room reduces clutter within the living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 971 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 105 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 866 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 33' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1014 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss