2-Bed Carriage House Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This Craftsman-style carriage house features 3 garage bays on the main level, including one with a vaulted ceiling.
- A front porch welcomes you inside, where a coat closet and stairway greet you in the foyer.
- Upstairs, a fireplace warms the living room that opens to the eat-in kitchen.
- An island increases workspace in the kitchen, and a deck off the dining area provides a great space for a grill.
- Two bedrooms line the left side of the design; one includes a full bath and one resides next to a full bath. A centrally-located laundry closet is an added bonus.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 209 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1202 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss