2-Bed Contemporary Ranch Plan with 10' Ceilings
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This 2-bedroom, Contemporary Ranch plan presents loads of curb appeal with stucco, stone, and vertical siding wrapping the exterior.
- A quiet den sits to the left of the foyer, while straight ahead, the living room connects with the dining area and kitchen to allow free-flowing conversation when entertaining.
- The gourmet kitchen boasts two multi-use islands, plenty of workspace, an adjoining sunroom, and a large walk-in pantry across from an office nook.
- Enjoy the privacy offered by the master suite, which provides you with access to the rear covered deck, a 5-fixture bathroom, and roomy walk-in closet. A second bedroom suite offers access to the front courtyard.
- The optional lower level increases living space by 1,983 square feet, and includes a generous recreation area, covered patio, and two bedroom suites.
- A single garage bay is separate from the double garage, providing 3 bays in total. The mudroom is just inside from the 2-car garage and neighbors a good-sized laundry room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,170 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 822 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,983 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 925 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 723 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12