2-Bed Cottage House Plan with Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- A shed dormer sits above the 4-columned front porch into this attractive cottage house plan.
- Inside, the left side of the home is open front to back.
- On the right, the bedrooms are split by the two bathrooms and laundry room giving you as much privacy as can be afforded in this small footprint.
- The dormer is for aesthetic purposes only.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 51903HZ (1,299 sq. ft.), 51847HZ (1,070 square feet), 51891HZ (1,064 sq. ft.), 51886HZ (960 square feet) and 51866HZ (732 square feet).
Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,257 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 149 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick