2-Bed Cottage House Plan with Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- A shed dormer sits above the 4-columned front porch into this attractive cottage house plan.
- Inside, the left side of the home is open front to back.
- On the right, the bedrooms are split by the two bathrooms and laundry room giving you as much privacy as can be afforded in this small footprint.
- The dormer is for aesthetic purposes only.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 51847HZ.
Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,257 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 149 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick