Cottage Escape with Bed and Bunk Room
About This Plan
- A shed dormer sits above the 4-columned front porch into this attractive cottage house plan.
- Inside, the left side of the home is open front to back.
- On the right, the bed and bunk rooms are split by the bathroom and laundry room giving you as much privacy as can be afforded in this small footprint.
- The dormer is for aesthetic purposes only.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 51903HZ (1,299 sq. ft.), 51835HZ (1,257 sq. ft.), 51891HZ (1,064 sq. ft.), 51886HZ (960 square feet), 51866HZ (732 square feet) and 51939HZ (1,000 square feet).
Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 248 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 61 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 47' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick