2-Bed Country Lake House Under 1,500 Square Feet of Living Space
About This Plan
- The cross-gable roof capping this 2-bedroom Country Lake house adds to the grandness delivered in the front and rear vaulted porches.
- The central living space expands vertically with the vaulted ceiling and includes a generous great room, dining area, and island kitchen.
- Retreat to the master bedroom and discover a roomy closet and 5-fixture bathroom with a freestanding tub.
- Bedroom 2 is located on the opposite side of the main level and resides next to a full bath and laundry room space.
- The open basement provides a space for future expansion or storage with a covered porch to maximize outdoor living.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,485 sq. ft.
- Deck: 500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 443 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,485 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick